Subject: Suggestion for Enhancing Auto-Replies Feature

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to suggest an enhancement to the current auto-replies feature that I believe would greatly benefit sellers on the platform.

As a seller, maintaining prompt communication with clients is crucial, and the auto-replies feature is extremely helpful in managing messages during times when we are unavailable. However, I believe it could be further improved by allowing users to set specific time intervals for different auto-reply messages.

For example, it would be highly beneficial if we could:

1. Set a specific auto-reply message for late-night hours (e.g., midnight to morning) when we are likely to be asleep.
  2. Set a different auto-reply message for standard office hours (e.g., 9 AM to 5 PM) to inform clients about our availability during those times.

This feature would allow us to provide more contextually relevant responses to our clients, enhancing their experience and ensuring they receive timely and appropriate information based on the time of day.

Here’s an example of how this could work:

• Midnight to 7 AM: “Thank you for reaching out! I’m currently offline and will respond to your message first thing in the morning.”
  • 7 AM to 9 AM: “Good morning! I will be available to respond to your message shortly. Thank you for your patience.”
  • 9 AM to 5 PM: “Thank you for your message. I am currently available and will respond within a few hours.”

This level of customization would significantly improve our ability to communicate effectively with clients around the clock and manage their expectations more accurately.

I believe this feature would be a valuable addition to Fiverr’s platform, enhancing both seller and client experiences. I would appreciate your consideration of this suggestion and any feedback you may have.

Thank you for your time and support.

Best regards,

• Like 8
  • Up 3

40 minutes ago, wiki00 said:

I am writing to suggest an enhancement to the current auto-replies feature that I believe would greatly benefit sellers on the platform.

As a seller, maintaining prompt communication with clients is crucial, and the auto-replies feature is extremely helpful in managing messages during times when we are unavailable. However, I believe it could be further improved by allowing users to set specific time intervals for different auto-reply messages.

1. Set a specific auto-reply message for late-night hours (e.g., midnight to morning) when we are likely to be asleep.
  2. Set a different auto-reply message for standard office hours (e.g., 9 AM to 5 PM) to inform clients about our availability during those times.

This feature would allow us to provide more contextually relevant responses to our clients, enhancing their experience and ensuring they receive timely and appropriate information based on the time of day.

• Midnight to 7 AM: “Thank you for reaching out! I’m currently offline and will respond to your message first thing in the morning.”
  • 7 AM to 9 AM: “Good morning! I will be available to respond to your message shortly. Thank you for your patience.”
  • 9 AM to 5 PM: “Thank you for your message. I am currently available and will respond within a few hours.”

This level of customization would significantly improve our ability to communicate effectively with clients around the clock and manage their expectations more accurately.

I believe this feature would be a valuable addition to Fiverr’s platform, enhancing both seller and client experiences. I would appreciate your consideration of this suggestion and any feedback you may have.

Best regards,

I liked it, this feature should be there.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, wiki00 said:

Best regards,

Thanks for this suggestion! We are always thrilled to hear ideas from you and others who use Fiverr and we will keep this in mind for future updates.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1