Hello, please, help me to solve my problem! I has created a gig and published it but now I can't edit or delit it(gig is still existing) and I can't create a new gig.

arteme_r

Question

1 hour before I had been hacked by someone and I had shared my email (not pasword or card's informations). But know I changed the password and there should be no problems. Other functions work. What should I do? May I create a new account?

Знімок екрана 2024-07-07 202430.png

Знімок екрана 2024-07-07 202454.png

Знімок екрана 2024-07-07 202516.png

• Like 3

21 answers to this question

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, arteme_r said:

1 hour before I had been hacked by someone and I had shared my email (not pasword or card's informations). But know I changed the password and there should be no problems. Other functions work. What should I do? May I create a new account?

Знімок екрана 2024-07-07 202516.png

Hi there.

In the last picture, it seems that your seller account is not approved yet. That's why you cannot have access to the gig you have created. But, it's strange that they allow you to create a gig even your seller profile is not approved. I saw similar case in the forum recently.

May I create a new account

Absolutely not. Having multiple account is a volation of Fiverr TOS.

Edited by michmikaia
Missing words.
  • Like 2

I have just received this:

Nous ne pouvons pas approuver votre profil de prestataire.

Bonjour arteme_r,

Nous apprécions l'intérêt que vous portez à devenir un freelance sur Fiverr. Pour répondre à la demande croissante de services de haute qualité fournis par des freelances de confiance, nous avons soigneusement examiné votre profil et vos services. Malheureusement, nous ne pouvons pas approuver votre profil de prestataire pour le moment.

Merci,
L'Équipe Fiverr

• Like 2

fiverr_logo.png

Bonjour arteme_r,

Nous apprécions l'intérêt que vous portez à devenir un freelance sur Fiverr. Pour répondre à la demande croissante de services de haute qualité fournis par des freelances de confiance, nous avons soigneusement examiné votre profil et vos services. Malheureusement, nous ne pouvons pas approuver votre profil de prestataire pour le moment.

Merci,
L'Équipe Fiverr - it may be the problem

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, arteme_r said:

I have just received this:

Bonjour arteme_r,

Merci,
L'Équipe Fiverr

Je vois.

I am not sure but it seems like it is related to the services you want to offer here. As there are a lot of gigs related to translation and writing here.

I suggest you to re-edit your description to be more attractive (be honest on it anyway). I don't know if you have access to field of adding your past experiences.

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 1

Hi @arteme_r, if your account was hacked, you need to report it to the Customer Support team. Also, who did you share your email with and why? Please make sure to read our Terms of Service and Community Standards before you continue using the platform, any further violation will lead to a restricted/blocked account. Good luck 🍀

• Like 1