Where is my targeted Clint ?

17 minutes ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

If I were a robot today, I would manage all the customers of fiverr alone 😁

Yeah but you are not following our suggestions. Whatever you wanna believe, totally up to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 1
  • Up 1

59 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Yeah sure. That's only possible if you are really a Robot or want to become one (robot).. It's an useless advice. Staying active all the time has nothing to do with anything. 

There is also possibility that person who gave you this advice is a Robot in actual. :classic_wacko:

Being active 24 hours does not mean sitting in front of a PC. This means to always keep data on by installing the Fiverr app on mobile. So that you can reply quickly when a client messages you

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

Being active 24 hours does not mean sitting in front of a PC. This means to always keep data on by installing the Fiverr app on mobile. So that you can reply quickly when a client messages you

31 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Yeah but you are not following our suggestions. Whatever you wanna believe, totally up to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Not really I am new and had no idea about this platform so learning from you guys and trying to adapt everything.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

You don't have to guide me.. Only robot has an ability to stay active for 24 hours. Secondly, read the comment posted by @mahi1nsarkar

6 hours ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

Someone told me that if you stick around 24 hours on Fiverr, you will obtain an order, which is why I am following her tips. 

Focus on his words: "if you stick around 24 hours on Fiverr, you will obtain an order". 

• Like 2
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

You don't have to guide me.. Only robot has an ability to stay active for 24 hours. Secondly, read the comment posted by @mahi1nsarkar

Focus on his words: "if you stick around 24 hours on Fiverr, you will obtain an order". 

24 hours is not possible 12–13 hours only, account online every day, and this time I am working and learning.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, uzzal32 said:

Being active 24 hours does not mean sitting in front of a PC. This means to always keep data on by installing the Fiverr app on mobile. So that you can reply quickly when a client messages you

How can you reply a message quickly if your data is on but you fall asleep? It's still useless to stay active.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

24 hours is not possible 12–13 hours only, account online every day, and this time I am working and learning.

Don't try to take U-turns now.. We have been guiding you since the beginning that staying active for 24 hours is useless but you have been following that myth suggested by other person (according to you) which seems correct to you.. 

I was right that you are never gonna follow our suggestions no matter what we say. 

No more discussion from my side now. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

I was right that you are never gonna follow our suggestions no matter what we say. 

No more discussion from my side now. 🙏

He will start a NEW topic tomorrow. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

I know very well that's why I said no more discussion from my side (means no more replies on his topics). I'm done for lol. :classic_ninja:

I need to say something because I am feeling bored. sorry for reply🙃

13 hours ago, michmikaia said:

How can you reply a message quickly if your data is on but you fall asleep? It's still useless to stay active.

Sleeping time must be considered. Conscious buyers also consider time zones when messaging.

7 hours ago, typist_joyanta said:

I am new and want to work here. But i can't get still any single proposal from the clients. I read a lots of comments here. So please suggest me what should i do now. 

its complicated all of new seller to get fast order. But you don't have to worry; just stick around on platforms like RedBlog, News, and Stating Form. you just make yourself patient; its easy for you . Sometimes, update your profile, gig FAQ,  and pricing Remember, first, analyze your competitor, then find your problem and update yourself . It may help you, but I am not sure how many will work. As far as I know, that's the right way to generate orders. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2

8 hours ago, mahi1nsarkar said:

just stick around on platforms like RedBlog, News, and Stating Form.

Lol. Why none of the old sellers follow these random websites???

Please teach us, sir!! 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, priyank_mod said:

Lol. Why none of the old sellers follow these random websites???

Please teach us, sir!! 

dear student, actually today i am sick That's why another day again, tech you 😁🤣  

• Confused 1