Your account was flagged for being connected to another account that was disabled due to a violation of our policies.

kingdesign001

Question

I am writing to express my concern regarding a recent flag placed on my account under the Fiverr Level System. I strongly believe that this flag is unjustified and I am requesting its removal as it significantly impacts my ability to work and receive orders. 

I have been an active and dedicated member of the Fiverr community, consistently delivering high-quality work and maintaining excellent statistics. This flag not only affects my ability to be promoted but also hampers my visibility and potential to attract new clients.

• Sad 1

3 answers to this question

2 hours ago, kingdesign001 said:

I strongly believe that this flag is unjustified and I am requesting its removal as it significantly impacts my ability to work and receive orders. 

Did you have another account before creating this one? Maybe you disabled the old account and you tried to add the same payment method? That would be a reason why they flagged your account. 

• Thanks 2

Hi @kingdesign001, please read our Forum Rules before posting again, as you'll see that we here are not a replacement for the Customer Support team. Feel free to contact them about this, however, the reason behind flagging should be clear, just go through the Terms of Service and Community Standards, and you'll find out what was the violation in question. Good luck 🍀

• Up 1