Unable to View Profile Statistics on Fiverr Preview.

designerxpt

Question

Hello,

One of my friends sent me a screenshot of my Fiverr profile. The screenshot clearly shows my rating on Fiverr, the number of reviews I have, how many orders I have completed, and how many years I have been working as a freelancer on Fiverr. However, I can't see these stats from my profile preview. Does anyone know how this works?

Thank you all,  
Nahid

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

• Like 3

5 answers to this question

Updates often get tested in LIVE environment for slightly extended durations and usually get rolled out in phases.

So commonly they get visible to a few sellers before the rest. e.g. I could see this update on other profiles for multiple days, before it appeared on mine. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

Yes, they're probably running tests/ab tests.

I see mine differently in preview mode vs an offline browser.

I see your profile without the number of orders & number of years on Fiverr if I view it with Firefox, logged out.

I see your profile with the number of orders and number of years on Fiverr if I view it in Chrome, logged in.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

Yes, they're probably running tests/ab tests.

I see mine differently in preview mode vs an offline browser.

I see your profile without the number of orders & number of years on Fiverr if I view it with Firefox, logged out.

I see your profile with the number of orders and number of years on Fiverr if I view it in Chrome, logged in.

Also surprisingly, I saw the ORDER PRICE RANGE back on the reviews of a few profiles this week. 🧐

• Like 4
  • Up 1

36 minutes ago, designerxpt said:

Hello,

One of my friends sent me a screenshot of my Fiverr profile. The screenshot clearly shows my rating on Fiverr, the number of reviews I have, how many orders I have completed, and how many years I have been working as a freelancer on Fiverr. However, I can't see these stats from my profile preview. Does anyone know how this works?

Thank you all,  
Nahid

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

It is in the testing phase, like @priyank_mod said. In that phase, big companies like Fiverr release the updates to some percentage of people for testing purposes, so developers find bugs in new updates. After that, when they see it is now ready for everyone, they finally release the update for everyone.

In the testing phase, the update will change every time. For example, now you see the update, but if you revisit the page, it might be gone and show the old interface, but when the final version is released, everyone will see the same interface.

I hope you now clearly understand.

• Like 3
  • Up 1