CAN YOU TELL ME MISTAKE ABOUT MY GIG.

zain_ul_ab

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, zain_ul_ab said:

CAN YOU TELL ME MISTAKE ABOUT MY GIG.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/Ld4Gqr4

Hi there.

The first thing I notice is your gig description. I think that this kind of description is used by a lot of sellers. Besides, you should use a better gig pictures that highlight your work instead. 

One thing also, it's better to change your English fluency into conversational or basic. 

Edited by michmikaia
Typos
  • Like 4
  • Up 4

Posted (edited)

You've put what looks like a Fiverr logo on the 3rd gig image. I think the rules say we're not supposed to do that. The "satisfaction guaranteed" badge on that image looks a bit fuzzy.

I'd take out "24/7 Availability" as it's quite unrealistic. Maybe it might work sometimes (eg. for very cheap gigs) but mostly it probably won't as it probably won't seem realistic/professional for one person.

Maybe there could be copyright issues with saying you'll copy (or "copy clone" in the title) any website link they give.

In your 2nd gig image you say "unique design" yet are saying you'll copy/clone other websites (so it might not seem that unique).

Your 2nd gig image says "BUSSINESS". That might need a spelling change.

All 3 packages have unlimited revisions. But that can lead to people actually asking for much too many revisions, which might make the order unprofitable (eg. your basic package is $5. Would you really want to do 50 or 60 revisions on it?).

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1