If I request order cancelation

tinatino

Question

What changed with order cancelation with this new review system? If I ask a buyer to cancel the order and they agree, what happens to my gig? Will the success score come down? And does it still take 60 days to recover?

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, tinatino said:

If I ask a buyer to cancel the order and they agree, what happens to my gig? Will the success score come down? And does it still take 60 days to recover?

The buyer will be allowed to leave a review for the canceled order, if you delivered something already.

It's a cancellation, the success score might go down. We don't know how much time the success score covers, it might be 2 months, it might be 6 months.

Regardless, canceling orders will not be good for the success score, especially if you don't have lots of orders in general.

• Like 2
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

The buyer will be allowed to leave a review for the canceled order, if you delivered something already.

It's a cancellation, the success score might go down. We don't know how much time the success score covers, it might be 2 months, it might be 6 months.

Regardless, canceling orders will not be good for the success score, especially if you don't have lots of orders in general.

Buyers couldn't leave reviews on canceled orders before. Has that changed recently? I did deliver a couple of times, but he keeps requesting revisions over and over again, and I can not keep working on the same piece for weeks anymore. In the past, I have canceled orders I had delivered, and buyers have not left reviews on them.

• Like 1