I received an order on the first day of posting a gig.

wordscraftpro1

Question

Hello good people. I am happy to report that i received an order on the first day of posting the gig. So, I previously had three gigs and as a new seller, you have up to 4 slots. This Monday i posted my fourth gig and barely 12 hours later, I received a message. I thought it was one of the spam accounts that engage with new sellers. However, i checked the buyer stats and she had more than 600 reviews as a buyer. I was excited. I completed the order successfully and even received a tip.

image.png.3d5c612cfe048c90fb2b4e43fe2e41b3.png

I can't tell you whether it was sheer luck or technical advantage. However, I can tell you that this gig was different, the title, the descriptions and images were different. Watch out for another article explaining how I was able to do that!

Thank you for reading.

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 4

10 answers to this question

4 hours ago, wordscraftpro1 said:

Hello good people. I am happy to report that i received an order on the first day of posting the gig. So, I previously had three gigs and as a new seller, you have up to 4 slots. This Monday i posted my fourth gig and barely 12 hours later, I received a message. I thought it was one of the spam accounts that engage with new sellers. However, i checked the buyer stats and she had more than 600 reviews as a buyer. I was excited. I completed the order successfully and even received a tip.

image.png.3d5c612cfe048c90fb2b4e43fe2e41b3.png

I can't tell you whether it was sheer luck or technical advantage. However, I can tell you that this gig was different, the title, the descriptions and images were different. Watch out for another article explaining how I was able to do that!

Thank you for reading.

Congratulation

• Thanks 1