Reviews notification showing lately

creativesidea

38 minutes ago, creativesidea said:

Is this a bug?

So Fiverr started allowing buyers to modify their review, provided that the seller didn't share their review as well. If you, the seller, already rated the buyer, they are unable to change the review. But if you didn't rate the buyer for the order, they can change the review left for your order. I think it's related to that.

Edited by donnovan86

On 7/5/2024 at 6:20 AM, donnovan86 said:

So Fiverr started allowing buyers to modify their review, provided that the seller didn't share their review as well. If you, the seller, already rated the buyer, they are unable to change the review. But if you didn't rate the buyer for the order, they can change the review left for your order. I think it's related to that.

I know the review updated system. But recently I got the notification 15-30 minutes later when the client left feedback instant when they approved the delivery. 

2 hours ago, creativesidea said:

I know the review updated system. But recently I got the notification 15-30 minutes later when the client left feedback instant when they approved the delivery. 

As I said, they allow buyers time to change their review, most likely. Who cares if there's a delay or not, the feedback is still the same.

• Like 1
  • Up 1