No response in 4 days from fiverr support

justindema

Question

Is anyone else getting ignored by Fiverr support?

Recently started working on fiver and managed to make some cash an i wanted to withdraw it using paypal but whenever i try to withdraw it says succes i get and email saying it went but after some time i get a Withdrawal failed Refused by service provider.

I alredy contacted paypal and they said its a problem with the way fiverr sends the money or smth. 

Fiver isnt responding to me at all after 4 days. Should i make a new ticket or continue and write again on the already existing one.

What should I be doing?

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

Is your ticket still in "open" status? If so, I'd wait for a few more days (they might have to refer to a different department since it's a withdrawal case) before I reply to the ticket with a reminder. Definitely don't create additional tickets as it serves no purpose and would only delay someone else getting a response from CS.

2 hours ago, justindema said:

Is anyone else getting ignored by Fiverr support?

Recently started working on fiver and managed to make some cash an i wanted to withdraw it using paypal but whenever i try to withdraw it says succes i get and email saying it went but after some time i get a Withdrawal failed Refused by service provider.

I alredy contacted paypal and they said its a problem with the way fiverr sends the money or smth. 

Fiver isnt responding to me at all after 4 days. Should i make a new ticket or continue and write again on the already existing one.

What should I be doing?

reply again, may be they busy 😞