Another verification problem.

leadone

Hi folks,
I lost my passport on one of my trips. For me, for example, getting a new passport is a big time-consuming problem. And I don't have time to mess with this. Why is it that for some countries it is not possible to upload an ID card or driver's license for profile verification, but only a passport? What could be the problem? It seems to me that not everyone has a passport.  Thank you! Joe

photo_2024-07-04_14-01-25.jpg

• Like 4
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, leadone said:

Hi folks,
I lost my passport on one of my trips. For me, for example, getting a new passport is a big time-consuming problem. And I don't have time to mess with this. Why is it that for some countries it is not possible to upload an ID card or driver's license for profile verification, but only a passport? What could be the problem? It seems to me that not everyone has a passport.  Thank you! Joe

Contact directly to Fiverr support team and @Lena mam they always help genuine sellers,

All the best

• Like 5
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, leadone said:

Hi folks,

Only CS can respond to this. 

Edited by wordpresssp
  • Like 5
  • Up 1