Should i delete my gigs with bad review?

glorionn

So basically i have 4 gig and one of them only has 4.3* from 4 reviews because i once got a 2.7* as my last review on that gig. And another one gig has 4.7* with 2 reviews. Both of them don't get a lot impression for the last 3 months if I compare to the other 2 gigs that are 5* with 5 reviews and 12 reviews.

Right now I'm planning to make a new gig but since I'm still level 1, I must delete one of the gig available to make a new one (Different category). Me personally I was about to delete the 4.3* one but I got a lot of Clicks from that low rating gigs, without any order tho (Probably people being curious why the gig has low rating). Besides that im afraid if i delete the 4.3* gig with high impression and click but without any order would affect the other gigs ranking.

I'm so confused about which gigs should I delete to make a new one with a different category?
Option of gigs that i should delete:
A. 4.3* with 4 reviews https://www.fiverr.com/glorionn/make-an-awesome-fortnite-editing
B. 4.7 with 2 reviews https://www.fiverr.com/glorionn/professionally-edit-the-best-fortnite-montage-or-highlight

The other better gigs i have that I wont delete: 
https://www.fiverr.com/glorionn/edit-your-fortnite-montage-or-highlight-professionally
https://www.fiverr.com/glorionn/edit-your-valorant-montage-professionally

This question might be absolutely silly but i really need help in this condition as a newbie

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, glorionn said:

I'm so confused about which gigs should I delete to make a new one with a different category?

If you are planning to delete the gigs because your negative reviews will be deleted along with the gig then you are totally wrong. No matter what you do, your reviews won't be deleted. They will stay on your profile permanently. 

If you want to delete any gig in order to create a new gig on different niche/category then you can do it.

But remember: Whatever you do, your reviews won't be removed from your profile. So choice is up to you.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

7 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

If you are planning to delete the gigs because your negative reviews will be deleted along with the gig then you are totally wrong. No matter what you do, your reviews won't be deleted. They will stay on your profile permanently. 

If you want to delete any gig in order to create a new gig on different niche/category then you can do it.

But remember: Whatever you do, your reviews won't be removed from your profile. So choice is up to you.

Yeah i have accepted the fact that bad reviews cant be deleted even though the gig is deleted. But the main thing is my gig with bad review but It has a lot of impression and gigs with out any order, will it affect other gigs ranking if I delete the gig with bad review? Because some fiver forum telling that editing a gig will affect the gig ranking also 

(I deeply apologize if my English kinda confusing)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, glorionn said:

Yeah i have accepted the fact that bad reviews cant be deleted even though the gig is deleted. But the main thing is my gig with bad review but It has a lot of impression and gigs with out any order, will it affect other gigs ranking if I delete the gig with bad review? Because some fiver forum telling that editing a gig will affect the gig ranking also 

Editing a gig will definitely affect the ranking of your gig (only that gig which is going to be edited) as Fiverr will adjust your gig on search results based on the changes. 

Why don't you wait for next few days more to see the results: That gig might have an ability to get orders?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Editing a gig will definitely affect the ranking of your gig (only that gig which is going to be edited) as Fiverr will adjust your gig on search results based on the changes. 

Why don't you wait for next few days more to see the results: That gig might have an ability to get orders?

Well unfortunately i have been waiting for the gig to get someone to ask me about the gig or even an order since 3 months ago (The last order was 3 months ago)

• Like 2