How to charge extra in fiverr orders without editing the gig description when customer is asking for extra services?

poushali_design

Question

Hi, I am a graphic designer and new to selling my services. This forum is new to me, so my question may be fundamental. I recently started working with my first potential client. Although she hasn't placed the order yet, the project is almost complete. In the gig, I priced one seamless pattern with 5 elements at $75. However, she requested 10 elements for the same gig. As a newcomer, I didn't realize I could include extra charges for additional elements and didn't specify this in my gig description. Now I think I need to charge more for the extra elements. How can I do this without editing my gig description? Please help me. Thanks in advance. 

• Like 1

5 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

Ok, so if buyer is YET to place the order, then you can click CREATE AN OFFER button below the text box in buyer's chat window and send them a custom offer with customized price and job description. 

Also, DO NOT do work for anyone until unless they have placed the order. Many scamsters cheat the NEW sellers by getting the work done for free in the inbox. 

Edited by priyank_mod
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, priyank_mod said:

Ok, so if buyer is YET to place the order, then you can click CREATE AN OFFER button below the text box in buyer's chat window and send them a custom offer with customized price and job description. 

All right 😄 
I still hesitate to talk about money but I think it is crucial. 

• Like 2