Urgent: Security Concerns and Account Compromises Despite 2FA Authentication

abdulmuizz667

Certainly! Here’s a feedback letter with your concerns:

---

Dear Fiverr Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to provide feedback regarding a concerning issue that seems to be affecting many sellers, including myself. Over the past week, I have read numerous threads in the community forum about seller accounts being compromised, even with active 2FA authentication.

I, too, faced this issue when my account was hacked. Despite having 2FA enabled, I did not receive any notification or message indicating that someone had logged into my account or attempted to bypass the 2FA. This lack of communication is alarming, as it leaves users unaware of unauthorized access until it is too late.

Additionally, when we change our passwords, we receive numerous emails from Fiverr stating that a password reset request was made. However, these notifications seem ineffective in preventing unauthorized access. It appears that the current security measures may need to be reviewed and strengthened to better protect sellers' accounts.

I urge the Fiverr team to investigate this issue thoroughly and implement more robust security protocols to prevent further account compromises. Ensuring that sellers are promptly notified of any suspicious activity, especially concerning 2FA bypass attempts, is crucial in maintaining trust and security on the platform.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to seeing improvements in the security measures to better protect our accounts.

Best regards,  
Abdul Muizz Rajput  
abdulmuizz667

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I submitted all the required information to support four days ago. The last response I received from support was four days ago, when they requested these requirements. I have since submitted all the necessary documents and verified my identity, but I have not received any further communication.

I understand that the standard response time is within 12 hours, but it has been four days without any update. I am eager to resolve this issue and resume my activities on the platform.

Please provide an update on the status of my account restoration at your earliest convenience. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Best regards,  
Abdul Muizz Rajput  
abdulmuizz667

• Like 4

No one is gonna help you here on the Forum. Contact Fiverr Support by creating a ticket or send an email to them because account-related issues cannot be resolved here.

Also, if you are creating numerous tickets on the same issue, then forget it because you won't be responded. Use the initial ticket for this purpose.

@ana_tomy or @Lena Please check his case if possible. Thanks

• Like 2

@smartdezigns @ana_tomy  @Lena  @milos_siena

I created regarding my account compromise. Four days ago, I received a message from support asking for certain requirements, which I promptly submitted. However, I have not received any further communication since then.

Given the urgency of this matter, I am concerned about the lack of response and the status of my account. I kindly request an update on my ticket and any additional steps I need to take to resolve this issue.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. I look forward to your swift response.

Edited by abdulmuizz667
  • Like 1