Paypal withdrawal being refused

justindema

Question

Recently started working on fiver and managed to make some cash an i wanted to withdraw it using paypal but whenever i try to withdraw it says succes i get and email saying it went but after some time i get a 

Withdrawal failed
Refused by service provider

PayPal

I already contacted both paypal and fiverr suports. Paypal responded and they say the problem was the way fiver was sending the money as their regulations so they needed to change.

While fiver after 40 hours still has not responded to my ticket. Any sugestion on what i should do. Im from albania if my zone helps.

2 answers to this question

13 hours ago, justindema said:

Recently started working on fiver and managed to make some cash an i wanted to withdraw it using paypal but whenever i try to withdraw it says succes i get and email saying it went but after some time i get a 

Withdrawal failed
Refused by service provider

PayPal

I already contacted both paypal and fiverr suports. Paypal responded and they say the problem was the way fiver was sending the money as their regulations so they needed to change.

While fiver after 40 hours still has not responded to my ticket. Any sugestion on what i should do. Im from albania if my zone helps.

Contact Fiverr support team