A client ghosting after my deliver

federicocastrog

After deliver my work on time, this client does not  accept my delivery.

The time for doing this is about to expire and I sent two msg and he keeps ghosting me

I know that I´ll recieve my pay anyway but If this guy does not accept my job I guess he won´t leave a feedback for me  either

Any suggestions?

Fiverr´s terms are super clear, Should Fiverr give a strike to the members that keeps doing this?

Is it fair that I lower my reputation on Fiverr due to customer behavior like this?

Am I wrong?

Thanks!!!!

• Like 3

As per my knowledge:

1- There is no obligation on buyers to leave a review.
2- Your delivery will be automatically accepted if buyers do not accept it within three days or do not extend the review time.
3- Fiverr sends reminders to buyers about unaccepted deliveries 24 hours before the auto-acceptance time and also reminds them to leave a review once delivery is accepted.
4- It won't lower your reputation if buyers don't leave a review.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, federicocastrog said:

Am I wrong?

Yes,  A customer may be busy or focussing on thier business.   They DO NOT have to accept your delivery, and as such they can let it auto complete.  Whilst it's frustrating from your end, you need to appreciate that your customer may have other things going on in thier world.  So I suggest you stop messinging them and move onto your next order.  

If they have any revisions they can request these via the order screen. 

• Like 4
  • Up 3

6 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

It won't lower your reputation if buyers don't leave a review.

Part of our score is a result of being compared to other sellers deemed our competition; that's vaguely explained in the official documentation. There's a lot mentioning this in the 65-page post pinned in the "Feedback" section of the forum with conflicting info given by CS, Staff, and Success Managers. It doesn't seem like anyone knows the answer, really. 

Edited by mandyzines
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, navid_zafar said:

As per my knowledge:

1- There is no obligation on buyers to leave a review.
2- Your delivery will be automatically accepted if buyers do not accept it within three days or do not extend the review time.
3- Fiverr sends reminders to buyers about unaccepted deliveries 24 hours before the auto-acceptance time and also reminds them to leave a review once delivery is accepted.
4- It won't lower your reputation if buyers don't leave a review.

It´s common sense, one of the most important thing that let you decide if buy a service it´s the feedback, I won´t complain but should be mandatory