Fiverr gig ranking issues.

nasir_always

@nasir_always  You're an SEO expert that has been on the platform for nearly 6 months, yet you only have one order?

If you were an expert in your field, you would know that ranking on a large search engine such as Fiverr within one week is a tall, if not impossible task.

Yet you make some very bold claims about your abilities and the global clients you have worked for.  

If you can't use your skills to rank your own gigs, then how can you expect to take a customers hard earned money away from them and expect to get results?

• Like 15
  • Up 6

On 10/26/2023 at 6:40 PM, breals said:

@nasir_always  You're an SEO expert that has been on the platform for nearly 6 months, yet you only have one order?

If you were an expert in your field, you would know that ranking on a large search engine such as Fiverr within one week is a tall, if not impossible task.

Yet you make some very bold claims about your abilities and the global clients you have worked for.  

If you can't use your skills to rank your own gigs, then how can you expect to take a customers hard earned money away from them and expect to get results?

He's absolutely right, you can't write a book on marketing if your book got 1 review!!

• Like 7

On 10/28/2023 at 12:15 AM, nasir_always said:

My gig impression is getting worse every day because I can't stay online most of the time. Should I use auto-refresh to stay online?

Staying online has nothing to do with the impressions or clicks. And do not use any auto-refresh extension else your account will be disabled.

Your impressions are not increasing because of poor gig galleries and you have chosen a highly competitive niche on Fiverr so other sellers are performing better than you. 

• Like 26
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, nasir_always said:

My gig impression is getting worse every day because I can't stay online most of the time. Should I use auto-refresh to stay online?

it's just a myth. some says being online is effective some says it has nothing to do with impression. those people think being online is nothing to do with impression or orders I'm with those people. Always reply instant if someone text you and yeah also try whatever make sense to you.  

• Like 6

That depends on how you use Canva. For example, if you take a photo you have no rights to use, and then use Canva to edit it, you still don't have the rights to use that photo. And if that happens, ranking will be the least of your problems; your gig could get denied, or, if you keep using copyrighted images, your profile could get permanently banned. 

• Like 31
  • Up 1

I am a new seller on Fiverr I have two review on my profile but it's from outside buyer my gig isn't rank yet. How I can place keyword to rank only if you are an expert then reply.

Aren't you a SEO Expert? Can't you do anything for yourself? If you can't then how will you work for your buyers? You should figure it out yourself if it's related to your services. 😑

Do research on Fiverr regarding your niche then and observe how other sellers are performing better than you.

• Like 7
  • Up 1

On 10/28/2023 at 12:15 AM, nasir_always said:

Can I use auto refresh to active online most of the time?

Let's ignore whether or not it's allowed on Fiverr! 

Don't you think it's dishonesty to show yourself online when you are not? 

I can't fathom the mettle many members here on have to ask for unethical recommendations and suggestions. 

• Like 3

Hi @nasir_always

If I promote my Fiverr gig on social media is there any benefit? 

In short - yes. By promoting your Gigs on social media platforms you can maximize your visibility and that is one of the ways you can attract clients.

How can I rank my Fiverr gig on the first page after creating my gig?

To learn more about Gigs, please take a minute to read Best practices for new Fiverr Sellers: Gigs where you will find some useful information. Also, feel free to search the Forum to find additional advice.

Can I promote my Fiverr gig on Fiverr forum?

Yes, you can. In the category 'My Fiverr Gigs' you can leave your Gig links. Just please do not shorten it as shortened links are not allowed on the Forum. If you are looking for advice from experienced Sellers, you can leave your Gig link in the 'Improve My Gig' category. Please note that these are the only two categories where it is allowed to leave Gig links.

Sorry for the long post, but I hope this helps.

Welcome to our Community and good luck! 🍀

• Like 9

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I have uploaded 4 gigs on Fiverr. None of them are on the first page. Last time I researched keywords very carefully. I choose the low competitive keywords. But still, it's not. I took more than 15 days to research my gig. Can someone tell me which mistake I should avoid to publish my gig?

• Like 2
  • Up 1