Issue with Verification Email Received After Gig Creation and Denial

anthony_zero

Question

Hello Fiverr Community,

I am reaching out to seek advice and support regarding an issue I encountered with my Seller profile application. After spending considerable time setting up my profile and creating a gig, I received a notification that my gig was denied, and subsequently, my Seller profile was restricted.

Shortly after this, I received an email stating that my verification process was now complete. This leads me to believe that the verification may not have been finalized when I initially created my gig, potentially causing the denial and subsequent restriction of my account. I can provide images of the Emails as well, if that helps.

As it stands, I am unable to create new gigs, as the site informs me that the page is available only to approved Fiverr sellers. This situation has been quite frustrating, as I am eager to offer my skills and services on Fiverr.

Has anyone else experienced a similar issue, and if so, how did you resolve it? Any advice or guidance from the community or Fiverr support would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance.

• Like 2

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, alice_077 said:

Dear, seems that we are both on the same boat named rejection😰

My case is attatched

email informtion2.png

If you find a solution to the problem or manage to resolve it, please leave another message here. I haven't received a response from support for the past two days and I'm not sure what else to do, as I've already tried everything I can think of 😕

• Like 1