What is the avarage reply time from customer support as a non-seller plus member?

Hi all,

I'm not a seller plus member. Recently I had very bad experience on Fiverr because I got 3.7 review and my overall went down to 4.8 . The buyer also surprised because he said that he wanted to give 5 stars, So the buyer and me both requested customer support the day before yesterday but still haven't a single reply received. I know they priorities top sellers and seller plus members but am I deserved to be take that kind of experience because I'm waiting for two days. So can you tell me what is your experience in customer service area? 

Thanks in advanced

• Like 4

Hi too

Why have you contacted Fiverr Support regarding your review issue? It should be done by buyer only.. not you as a seller else Fiverr's system will consider it a review manipulation. Hence, your account will be in trouble (means account suspension). Should not have done that..

Fiverr's Support is really slow these days and probably it's weekend that's might be the another reason of their being slow? In my case, they usually respond within 4-5 hours.. sometimes 6-7 hours even I am not a Seller Plus member or TRS.

• Like 3
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

My success score was 6. Recently I had the best time of Fiverr as a Seller. I completed a lot of jobs and got best reviews. I even tipped by buyers. You can check my account if you have any questions about that. As I remembered this is the best season on my Fiverr experience. But surprisingly, my success score went down to 5 today. I'm shocked. I didn't cancelled a single order in 6 months. The buyers are ordering my services over and over again. Honestly I can understand whats going on. Why I'm getting low score even I've done my job well?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Simple: All credits goes to your private reviews which are affecting your success score. 

What privet score? You mean there is a hidden method where Fiverr count seller performances?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, soulofmusic95 said:

What privet score? You mean there is a hidden method where Fiverr count seller performances?

Indeed. Private reviews are hidden reviews and it has more weightage than public reviews. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Indeed. Private reviews are hidden reviews and it has more weightage than public reviews. 

Thank you for your reply. Let me get clear. So even if a buyer left a 5 star review and a nice comment, they still write a bad review about their experience?? I mean, what's the point of it? you had a review at first place so the buyer can give a bad review directly but why Fiverr pushing the buyer to leave a feedback twice?

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, soulofmusic95 said:

So even if a buyer left a 5 star review and a nice comment, they still write a bad review about their experience?? I mean, what's the point of it? you had a review at first place so the buyer can give a bad review directly but why Fiverr pushing the buyer to leave a feedback twice?

Exactly. The point is that in case of bad experience, some buyers do not want to show it in public.

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, soulofmusic95 said:

So even if a buyer left a 5 star review and a nice comment, they still write a bad review about their experience?? 

@michmikaia has explained it well that no buyer would like to share their bad experience publicly. Also that private review is between Fiverr and Buyer but whatever the result is.. it will affect the performance of seller (success score). 

And yes, Buyer has to leave 2 reviews: Public and Private. Kindly read the following article (it's for Buyers actually but give it a read to get more knowledge about the Reviews)

Link: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/25077475528081-Reviews-and-ratings-for-buyers

Source: Fiverr Help Center > Order management > Reviews & ratings

• Up 1