Old account with no Visitor, should I just create a new account?

eastindies_std

Question

Hi, Couple months ago I just created a new gig called I will create photorealistic 3d models and renders of your product but unfortunately until this day I have not received any single visitors, let alone order. Is this because of my account is old? I created this account couple years ago and actually received an order back then relatively fast my last delivery was 1 year ago.

Should I Create a new Fresh Account?
image.png.913f5e5fa931e87bf9e05cdf3e475113.png

Thankyou

• Like 3

7 answers to this question

Just now, eastindies_std said:

Should I Create a new Fresh Account?

Unfortunately, you cannot create another account because it's a violation to create a 2nd Fiverr account so avoid it. That means you will have to stick with the current account and optimize it further. 

• You can create more gigs if you have any other skills. 
  • Add more about yourself in "Personal Description".
  • Improve gig gallery and gig description as well if your gig is not getting good impressions and clicks.
  • Like 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

I don't see any use in creating a new account. If you have strategies to get orders on your new account, why not just apply those strategies here? And if you don't have any strategies, then it also doesn't make any sense to create a new account.

image.png.df2d3d182a4d3addc86886568d0dec84.png

But answer to your question:

The terms of service say "one active account".

So, legally, you're allowed to create another account -- only if you disable and permanently delete your existing account first. Disabling your account from settings may not be enough (as your records will still be there in the database and server), so contact customer support and request a permanent deletion of your current account. Then you can freely proceed with creating a new account. Make sure to communicate this with customer support to avoid any trouble.

But before doing that, ask yourself a question: Do you have a strategy to get orders, and what things are you going to do differently this time? Without solid strategies, your new account may also dry up without any orders.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Unfortunately, you cannot create another account because it's a violation to create a 2nd Fiverr account so avoid it. That means you will have to stick with the current account and optimize it further. 

• You can create more gigs if you have any other skills. 
  • Add more about yourself in "Personal Description".
  • Improve gig gallery and gig description as well if your gig is not getting good impressions and clicks.

I need to clarify by creating a new fresh account is that's mean by deleting the current account through Fiverr Support then create a new one.

yes, I'm planning to create more gigs but after starting a new account.

I have done research about my competitor that more successful and implementing the way they put gig images and description but still no luck.

Appreciate your answer

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

I don't see any use in creating a new account. If you have strategies to get orders on your new account, why not just apply those strategies here? And if you don't have any strategies, then it also doesn't make any sense to create a new account.

image.png.df2d3d182a4d3addc86886568d0dec84.png

But answer to your question:

The terms of service say "one active account".

So, legally, you're allowed to create another account -- only if you disable and permanently delete your existing account first. Disabling your account from settings may not be enough (as your records will still be there in the database and server), so contact customer support and request a permanent deletion of your current account. Then you can freely proceed with creating a new account. Make sure to communicate this with customer support to avoid any trouble.

But before doing that, ask yourself a question: Do you have a strategy to get orders, and what things are you going to do differently this time? Without solid strategies, your new account may also dry up without any orders.

Yes, I'm trying to create a new account legally through Fiverr Support.

after doing my research of my competitors my gigs are not lacking on anything to be honest the presentation, pricing, etc. I have no other strategies beside creating a new account.

the reason I'm resorting to create a new account is because I feel like starting from negative instead of 0 when I'm using my old account whose have been inactive for years and ignoring many messages, I believe that affect Fiverr Algorithm? but nobody knows 

Appreciate your answer

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, eastindies_std said:

I need to clarify by creating a new fresh account is that's mean by deleting the current account through Fiverr Support then create a new one.

yes, I'm planning to create more gigs but after starting a new account.

I have done research about my competitor that more successful and implementing the way they put gig images and description but still no luck.

Appreciate your answer

Even Fiverr allows you to create another account, sooner or later, that account will be disabled and the reason will be linking of your account with the old one if they allow you to create it. So better to not take the risk. 

Forget your competitor for now. Focus on improving your existing account. Create more gigs and then see the results.

• Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Even Fiverr allows you to create another account, sooner or later, that account will be disabled and the reason will be linking of your account with the old one if they allow you to create it. So better to not take the risk. 

Forget your competitor for now. Focus on improving your existing account. Create more gigs and then see the results.

Maybe you are right, I will try to improve my profile and gigs once again.

Thanks

• Like 2