the client is ghosting me

saxolino

Question

4 answers to this question

Hi @saxolino, feel free to deliver the work in time and if the buyer needs anything changed, they can ask for a revision and provide additional details on the needed changes. You can also read more about the Auto-Completion process and contact our Customer Support team if you have any specific order-related questions. Hope this helps and good luck 🍀

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, saxolino said:

Hi, after 10 days of full cooperation with the client and nearly at the end of a packaging design project, the client is ghosting me. What is the best way to handle this?

Do the best you can without his help and submit it before the deadline. canceling or asking for an extension is not a good option. It affects the success score too much

• Like 3

1 hour ago, saxolino said:

thanks for the replies. The problem is that I don't want to have negative reviews and I would be sorry since I'm doing my best.

I get it. But if the customer is not satisfied, they will ask for a revision and you will have the chance to get it right.
If the order is completed automatically, the customer will probably not leave any review and you will be able to receive your payment