Request for Assistance

asad_ramzan550

Hey Fiverr Team, I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring to your attention a recent change in my seller status on Fiverr. I have been a dedicated Level 2 seller with a consistent track record of five-star ratings for over a year. However, with the recent system update, I have noticed a significant shift in my status, and I now appear as a new seller. This change has unfortunately led to a decline in orders over the past three months, and I have also lost access to the promoted gigs feature.
I have been experiencing this drinking for approximately 6-7 months now, and I am unsure of the reasons behind this sudden shift.
I value my presence on Fiverr and the opportunities it has provided me, and I am eager to understand and resolve this situation.
I kindly request your assistance in investigating the factors that have led to this change in my seller status. I am committed to delivering high-quality services and maintaining a positive reputation on the platform.
Any insights or guidance you can provide to help me regain my previous status and visibility would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your support and guidance as I improve my standing on Fiverr.

• Like 4

Hello, Asad,

The Fiverr Forum is not Customer Service. Most of the users here are other sellers like you. You can use the search box above to search for posts concerning the seller success score and how it has affected Fiverr sellers. 

As for your public reviews, they are more than likely quite different from the private reviews that Fiverr asks your buyers to complete. Plus, private reviews are weighted more heavily. Such reviews are more than likely why your seller status has dropped. 

This is a long thread, but you may find some useful information on the latter pages. 

Edited by vickiespencer
  • Like 4

Thank you for your insights! I appreciate you taking the time to explain the role of the Fiverr Forum and the differences between public and private reviews.

I've also noticed that the seller success score can be quite mysterious, and it's helpful to understand that private reviews carry more weight. I'll definitely use the search box to learn more from other sellers' experiences. Thanks again for your guidance and support!

• Like 1