" Professions ", Is it worth it?

chronos_1

Hello,

So as many here I also got invited for the new " professions " thing, I did complete till the step they required ID verification. It was mentioned there that failing ID verification could lead to account restriction. As A TRS with more than 500 review and 10 score, I got bit skeptical whether I should do it or not. I am open to do the ID verification but since it is an automated process handled by AI I avoided it. Seeing the forum, I was quite right since many got the verification issues.

After 15 days have passed by, I wanted to ask if risking temporary restriction ( I am sure if issue occurs and I go through support route, it will get restored. But we all know how much time consuming and loss of potential clients will it result in ) is worth it for all new " Profession " thing or any manual ID verification is possible. 

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, chronos_1 said:

Hello,

So as many here I also got invited for the new " professions " thing, I did complete till the step they required ID verification. It was mentioned there that failing ID verification could lead to account restriction. As A TRS with more than 500 review and 10 score, I got bit skeptical whether I should do it or not. I am open to do the ID verification but since it is an automated process handled by AI I avoided it. Seeing the forum, I was quite right since many got the verification issues.

After 15 days have passed by, I wanted to ask if risking temporary restriction ( I am sure if issue occurs and I go through support route, it will get restored. But we all know how much time consuming and loss of potential clients will it result in ) is worth it for all new " Profession " thing or any manual ID verification is possible. 

I think you have to contact Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Like 3

As a side issue:
I completed an online verification for an internet service that used the Strip Verification process - yesterday, to be precise. I first scanned my ID (told me how to re-position with ongoing feedback), then the camera turned to snap my face for 3 shots. Verification was almost instantaneous. Flawless and painless. Confirmation by email.

Banking in SE Asia:
An absolute disaster. Present face, open mouth, turn right, turn left - with major delays. This is for normal online banking transactions. The internet is in stitches about it. It is practically useless.

Fiverr professions:
Should I ever be asked to join, I would prefer to hold back until we hear of numerous success stories. In addition, Support would really have to be on their toes in support of this potential minefield.

• Like 2