Lowered prices, optimized gig description, promoted gigs, no new order!

sourajitdey

Hi, I am a level 2 seller on Fiverr. Here is my profile: https://www.fiverr.com/sourajitdey

2 weeks ago, I increased my prices because my success manager advised so and I also felt that I should give myself a raise. But that didn't work. No new clients were coming, except the regular clients. So, I lowered those prices back to previous pricing yesterday, changed the gig description, and edited the gig image (kept the same image but previously, this image had more text on it which I removed). I also opted for "promote gigs." 

After doing all these, both impressions and clicks are pretty good. But no new client or message came. 

If you think my gig image could be a problem or the description, you can check it out and give me suggestion. 

Because I really need some.. 
Edited by sourajitdey
  • Like 3

Your success manager is right. It would've been best to raise your prices considering how much YouTube videos pay. 

You weren't getting new clients before/after changing prices. Therefore, I would stick to new pricing and work with the repeat clients for the original pricing. 

Edited by creative_howl
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, creative_howl said:

Your success manager is right. It would've been best to raise your prices considering how much YouTube videos pay. 

You weren't getting new clients before/after changing prices. Therefore, I would stick to new pricing and work with the repeat clients for the original pricing.

Thanks for the suggestion. But do you think I should raise them again, and wait? I have no idea if that would kick off or not. Meanwhile, this trial and error is taking a lot of time. I changed the price because I thought if I go back to the previous price points, clients will come like before.

Edited by sourajitdey
  • Like 1