Account flagged

liton_mia_2

Question

4 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, liton_mia_2 said:

Please help Me ??

Did you use a VPN or tools to hide/change your location? Do you have 2 different accounts or someone else tried to login to their Fiverr account on your phone or computer. 

3 minutes ago, atulcodex said:

Please contact fiverr support team or @Lena mam

The email says that the decision is final. I can only assume OP did not read the terms of service and did something that breached the Fiverr TOS. It does say location inconsistencies or other activities, so it might be that.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Did you use a VPN or tools to hide/change your location? Do you have 2 different accounts or someone else tried to login to their Fiverr account on your phone or computer. 

The email says that the decision is final. I can only assume OP did not read the terms of service and did something that breached the Fiverr TOS. It does say location inconsistencies or other activities, so it might be that.

You are so intelligent sir

Hello @liton_mia_2 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team. I can see that they have replied multiple times on multiple tickets and provided detailed explanations. However, if you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager. 

Please do not open additional tickets with the same inquiry. Your ticket #11764506 is open and someone from Customer Support will soon reply. 

As much as I understand your position, regrettably, my ability to assist is limited. I don't have an insight into the review as it was done by our dedicated team. 

Thank you for your understanding