Urgent: Repeated Failure of Fund Withdrawal - Immediate Assistance Required

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to share my experience and seek advice regarding a recurring issue I've been facing with withdrawing funds from Fiverr.

A few weeks ago, I attempted to withdraw $132, but the transaction failed. After contacting Fiverr support, the funds were reversed after a few weeks. Unfortunately, my recent attempt to withdraw the same amount has also failed.

I've ensured that all my payment gateway details are correct and up-to-date, yet I still haven't received the funds. This situation is quite stressful, as these funds are essential for my daily expenses.

I've attached a screenshot of my earnings dashboard to provide more context. Has anyone else experienced similar issues? If so, how did you resolve them? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I've reached out to Fiverr support again and am awaiting their response. I'll keep this thread updated with any progress.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

asasasa (2).jpg

• Like 3

Hey @adeptwebtech 

Please know that on the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions. However, I can see that your ticket #11762268 is open and is being handled by our Customer Support. Please, do not open additional tickets, as it will be difficult to follow up on all of them. Due to the high volume of inquiries, there may be a slight delay in responding. We kindly ask you to be patient and wait for a reply from our CS. 

Thank you. 

• Like 3