Account is being reviewed.

desien

Question

My account is under review and CS told me your account will be disabled after 60 days.

I have been working here for the last 6 years. And never get a warning like this. But now they suspending my account.

When I asked the reason they told me

(Hello there, Yogesh,

My name is ***** and I will be looking into your inquiry today.

I see that you are concerned as you found that your account was restricted recently. I will gladly explain.

I have reviewed it and found it is currently restricted and under review. This happens if a user takes actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have accepted to provide your buyer with a service that is not allowed on Fiverr.

Fiverr is an open marketplace where users can offer or request a variety of services. However, certain types of services are prohibited, as they can pose unwanted risks for our users like legal or financial risks. Some other services simply do not align with our values and Community Standards.

This is considered a serious violation of our policies and I assure you that this user's behavior is under review by our relevant team as we speak. However, due to privacy concerns, we will not be able to disclose any information on this review's process, or on its outcome.

I understand this might not be the best news, but on a positive note, during the next 60 days, you will still be able to communicate with your existing buyers via the active order page and access any available or pending clearance funds for withdrawal.

Please be aware that after the 60-day period, your account will be permanently suspended.

I hope this information helps! If you have any further questions, let me know and I will gladly assist you.)

I think my conversation with the buyer was noticeable. 

I was having a problem with file downloading so I asked him to share the file with wetransfer or something. That time the buyer was offline. But when he came online he asked me to send the file through email. But I didn't respond to it. Because I have managed to download the files. and we stopped there. But Fiverr saying this is a very serious violation of our policies. And suspended both accounts.

Can anyone please tell me what I need to do? Or is there any chance to reactivate my account?

Please help me. I would be very thankful

Thanks 

Yogesh joshi

Screenshot 2024-06-24 210709.png

Screenshot 2024-06-22 144301.png

Edited by desien
  • Like 2
  • Up 1

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, dope_editzs said:

hey did you get any response from fiverr?

till now I have had the same answer. (This happens if a user takes actions that are not allowed on Fiverr. In your case, it appears that you have accepted to provide your buyer with a service that is not allowed on Fiverr)

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Hey there @desien 

According to the latest email from our Customer Support, your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. Once we receive an update, we will notify you by following up on ticket #11755772. We kindly ask that you refrain from opening additional tickets as it will make it difficult to track the conversation.

Thank you. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, Lena said:

Hey there @desien 

According to the latest email from our Customer Support, your inquiry has been forwarded to the appropriate team for further review. Once we receive an update, we will notify you by following up on ticket #11755772. We kindly ask that you refrain from opening additional tickets as it will make it difficult to track the conversation.

Thank you. 

Yes. Thanks

• Like 2