Appeal to Unflag My Fiverr Account Due to Location Inconsistency

mahar_009

Question

Dear Fiverr Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is M Rashid Nawaz, and I am writing to formally appeal the flagging of my Fiverr account due to a location inconsistency. My account details are as follows:

Full Name: M Rashid Nawaz

Username: rashid395

I understand the importance of maintaining accurate and consistent information on your platform to ensure the security and integrity of the Fiverr community. However, I believe there has been a misunderstanding or technical issue that led to the flagging of my account.

I assure you that any discrepancies in my account's location information were unintentional and not indicative of any malicious activity. I am a dedicated and honest member of the Fiverr community, committed to providing quality services to my clients.

To resolve this issue, I am more than willing to provide any necessary documentation or additional information to verify my location and confirm my compliance with Fiverr's policies. Please let me know how I can assist in rectifying this matter promptly.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance in this matter. I look forward to your favorable response and to continuing my work on Fiverr without further disruptions.

Best regards,

M Rashid Nawaz

Username: rashid395

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

Hello @mahar_009 

We understand this may be disappointing for you. On the Forum, we are not able to provide answers to all Fiverr account-specific questions, but we can point you in the right direction. These account flags are only able to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. Please know that if you need help from our CS you can open a ticket at https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new or send an email to support@fiverr.com. If you are not satisfied with the explanation provided by our Customer Support, please reach out to your Success Manager.

Thank you.

• Like 1