What are the best practices for a newbie seller ?

imuhammadharris

Question

4 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, shaon_design said:

1. Create a studding gig with essential informations

What is studding? 

43 minutes ago, shaon_design said:

2. Stay active

Useless advice. Staying active all the time is not gonna help anyone with anything.

13 hours ago, imuhammadharris said:

Hello Fiverr community!  What are some essential tips or best practices for someone just starting out as a seller on Fiverr to ensure success and build a strong reputation?

I don't think you are a new seller? You have been on Fiverr since April 2017.

• Anyway, your niche is a WordPress which is a super competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.
  • Improve your gig galleries. 
  • Portfolio: If you look at your website designs mainly responsive website on mobile device (images), they are not looking good. Are those responsive websites? If yes, then correct it. 
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, imuhammadharris said:

Hello Fiverr community!  What are some essential tips or best practices for someone just starting out as a seller on Fiverr to ensure success and build a strong reputation?

Keep patience and understand the Fiverr platform workflow

On 6/23/2024 at 3:21 PM, smartdezigns said:

What is studding? 

Useless advice. Staying active all the time is not gonna help anyone with anything.

I don't think you are a new seller? You have been on Fiverr since April 2017.

• Anyway, your niche is a WordPress which is a super competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to do some research on Fiverr regarding your niche to observe how other sellers are offering their services.
  • Improve your gig galleries. 
  • Portfolio: If you look at your website designs mainly responsive website on mobile device (images), they are not looking good. Are those responsive websites? If yes, then correct it. 

Thankyou for the kind advice, yes my account was created previously when I was in high school but I didn't use it much and reactivated it recently. I have been offering my services outside of fiverr and recently decided to move to this platform. I will be working on the points you highlighted. Regards