Asking for Card details after opting for PayPal payment method?

Hello, I am a new freelancer on fiverr. While adding payment options , I choose PayPal and then I am being forwarded to a window asking for my card details. Why is this happening when I already choose PayPal as my payment method already? My bank account is already linked to my PayPal account and it is working, yet why this problem?Screenshot2024-06-21182034-Copy.png.d04fce685aa76ac0cdac6bf553d6f9df.png

• Like 3

Yes I have also experienced this. I have run my account for months in the past without any payment method and they just texted me now when I restarted fiver out of nowhere that I had to verify my payment details. I tried to do so but the same thing happened. On youtube I won't see anything like card details they would just ask the email and good enough. I also received a second message from another freelancer on fiver of the same thing

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, khuzemaahmed said:

I also received a second message from another freelancer on fiver of the same thing

It will be a scammer if anyone in the Fiverr inbox is asking you to verify your payment info.

Edited by uk1000