How to deliver a PARTIALLY COMPLETED ORDER?

diji_marketeer

Question

Dear Fiverr Community!

Greetings,

1. I am a New Seller on Fiverr. I love everything that Fiverr provides us as an Enabler and doing Freelancing work through this platform.

2. Recently, my client ordered 8X quantity of my 1 Gig about Amazon work.

3. There are 04 prerequisites to the Gig service work mentioned in the Gig content. Moreover, I informed my valued returning client in the message box about these 04 requirements (One of the 04 requirements is about inventory being in FBA Offers and was written in CAPITAL LETTERS for emphasis by me on 11 June 2024).

4. On 17th June, my client placed the Order and the Scheduled Delivery is today (22 June 2024)

5. I could find only 2X products meeting the requirements and Gig service work was executed on 17th June.

6. The client was updated on the status. On 19th June, the Client provided access to Amazon Inventory for me to see things firsthand. I found out that the ASINs that the Client gave were Child Variations of the 02 Parent ASINs on which I could do Gig work as mentioned at paragraph 5 above. So, the client was updated again with screenshots as evidence!

7. On 21st June, my client told me the following: 

"I don’t have time to create stand-alone and I don’t have time to ship to amazon"

8. Finding the time constraint of my Client, I did an in-depth analysis of her 83 products. Only 19 were found for FBA offers delivery ALBEIT only 03 were PARENT ASINs & REMAINING 16 WERE CHILD VARIATIONS. The client has been provided a screenshot of 03 SUCCESSFUL & 16 UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS.

9. About 12 hours are left toward PROJECT FINAL DELIVERY but the client has not responded to my feedback under Order as well as in Message Inbox.

10. I have earned $15 (for 3X quantity of Gig work executed) out of a total value of $40 for 8X work.

11. Since no more ASINs fulfilling Amazon requirements are available as of now, so no additional quantity of Gig Service can be delivered...

12. WITHIN THE TERMS OF SERVICE & COMMUNITY GUIDELINES OF FIVERR, HOW CAN WE CLOSE THIS PARTIALLY COMPLETED PROJECT TO THE SATISFACTION OF MY CLIENT (though currently I am not getting any response/ feedback from my US-based client)?

13. Your advice in this situation is solicited, please!

Best regards

Edited by diji_marketeer
Correction of Serial Numbers (ONE WAS REPEATED ERRONEOUSLY)!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet