Asked to share bank balance

rishikhati

Question

Hi. I'm new to Fiverr and have not received any orders yet, so I don't know how it works. Today I received an email from Fiverr saying that my service was purchased & asked me to copy paste a link to my browser to receive my order information and money. On clicking the link it directs me to Fiverr page saying the client has purchased the service and to get funds I need to add banking details. When I did add my debit card details it asked me my exact bank balance and then took hours to process, when I asked the help bot about it, it said that I have insufficient funds in my account & it can't verify my account since it would lead to fraud.
Is this how the order placement works or am I being scammed?  

Screenshot (8).png

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (7).png

Screenshot (6).png

2 answers to this question

That is 100% a scam. That's NOT Fiverr's website and that isn't how Fiverr works.

You just gave someone access to your bank account. Contact your bank IMMEDIATELY and make them aware. Cancel your debit card and close your bank account. Do this NOW and hopefully you'll get to it before they drain it.

please report this i face this kind of message on fiverr inbox and fiver temporarily disable my account even i do not know how it is possible because fiverr security is so strong. I request to fiverr @supportteam please secure our accounts.