can buyer give a rating after the order was canceled ?

seocrawl

Question

hello

today i was shocked that a buyer who really make my job diffecult by abussing the revission button multiple times without any reason, even that the delivery was completed without any problem and we did it exactly as on description, but the buyer keep puting the order on revision and not pointing where the problem is  so we fix it, after days and days i have decided finaly to cancel the order, i send him a request trough the resolution center and he did accept it, and i was shocked that he did leave a 1 star review despite that the order was canceled, after checking his profile as i have seller plus i found out that this buyer alwayse left bad ratting for seller and he is obviously a scamer who want to get the job done for free, and this sytem is just helping him as seller on fiverr has no protection, i have contacted support for the removel of the review but i m pretty sure the answer will not be on my side  .

3 answers to this question

well that's what happen to me today, after the order was canceled the buyer just go and left a 1 star review, and it is clearly that his intention from start is to get the job done for free

Hi there! 

Buyers can leave reviews on canceled orders up to 5 days from cancellation. If you don't agree with the review, keep in mind that you can respond to it with a public comment if you wish to share your side of the story. 

• Like 1