Need to Contact Responsible Agent - After 90 Days Fiverr Says Account Disabled for Another 90 Days, Really Disappointed

a_h_dev

Question

I followed your advice and waited for a reply to my ticket. Unfortunately, the response I received was a general reply that did not address my specific issue, and it seemed the agent did not even read my ticket properly. I have since sent a reply asking to be assigned to an agent who has the knowledge to handle this issue.

In the meantime, I received an email stating that my account was disabled again and that I need to wait another 90 days to withdraw my funds. This is incredibly frustrating and not what I expected from a reputed company like Fiverr. As a seller who has worked hard on your platform, I feel that my situation is not being handled responsibly.

Please help me withdraw my earnings of $1,000 as mentioned in your initial email. I cannot wait another 90 days, and I need to resolve this issue urgently. Fiverr's reputation is built on trust and reliability, and it is crucial to uphold these values by honoring the commitments made to your sellers.

Can you please connect me with someone who has the expertise and responsibility to help me withdraw my earnings? Your prompt assistance in this matter is highly appreciated.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet