New Level System is literally goes against sellers :P. They have made easy for buyers to manipulate us.

Client is over satisfied, left a tip, a great message, but 4 stars, and my level goes down. I have already started doing business aside Fiverr. I will not hide it. Do something about this Fiverr Team, please. That is not fair. I was about to get Top Seller, now I have dropped to level one after 2 years of keeping level 2 position. That is really funny. The only thing this system does - demotivating, and motivating to start business anywahere but not here. There are a lot of different buyers with different attitudes, how can our level depend on their mood? Or may be the client accepting the order when he is drunk, he likes it but leaves bad review? Work on your level system please. 

Edited by anaraliyev
  • Like 1
  • Up 2

• anaraliyev changed the title to New Level System is literally goes against sellers :P. They have made easy for buyers to manipulate us.

the same thing happens here.
I asked a repeat customer how I could improve my service as his ratings had dropped a bit.
He was surprised and said he was extremely satisfied with my work. He said he thought he had given a great review but he hadn't answered some questions on the form because they were optional.
After that he continued ordering and this time answering all the questions on the review form, so the ratings went up to 5 stars again. This system is also confusing for buyers and subliminally manipulates them into giving ratings below 5 stars. even those who are extremely satisfied

• Like 1

9 hours ago, anaraliyev said:

I have already started doing business aside Fiverr.

Some of the top earners on Fiverr have left recently for reasons similar to yours. It's an alarming trend, but Fiverr seems to be the only one who doesn't heed the alarm.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

21 minutes ago, danno1950 said:

Some of the top earners on Fiverr have left recently for reasons similar to yours. It's an alarming trend, but Fiverr seems to be the only one who doesn't heed the alarm.

yes this is also true. At present, the first page of most of the niches are poured with low priced and low quality gigs.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, danno1950 said:

That is really crazy. I would never expect something like this to happen on this platform.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, maia_videos said:

the same thing happens here.
I asked a repeat customer how I could improve my service as his ratings had dropped a bit.
He was surprised and said he was extremely satisfied with my work. He said he thought he had given a great review but he hadn't answered some questions on the form because they were optional.
After that he continued ordering and this time answering all the questions on the review form, so the ratings went up to 5 stars again. This system is also confusing for buyers and subliminally manipulates them into giving ratings below 5 stars. even those who are extremely satisfied

Exactly. The same happened to me today. Buyer has left 4 stars review, but at the same time he praised my work and left a tip. I got confused and when I asked him for the reasons so I can improve my service, he said "I loved it, I meant to put 5, I think I hit the wrong one". And it is not first time I face such situation.. I dont know why Fiverr does this, some kind of a kamikaze strategy. 

Edited by anaraliyev