how to start and get visibility on Fiver

arthur_lh

Question

Hello, I have been registered on Fiverr for several months, I am a beginner and I am experiencing some difficulties in selling my services. I would like to have advice on having more visibility in order to find clients. 

Thanks for your help

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

27 minutes ago, arthur_lh said:

Hello, I have been registered on Fiverr for several months, I am a beginner and I am experiencing some difficulties in selling my services. I would like to have advice on having more visibility in order to find clients. 

Thanks for your help

Hi there! 

Congrats on starting your journey on Fiverr! 

If you’re just getting started, I recommend that you check out our free Fiverr Learn course which has a lot of information on how you can optimize your gigs and make the most of your Fiverr experience.

Also, the Forum is full of information and great discussions. As a new member, we recommend that you read through some of the previous posts made, as they have lots of valuable insights that will help you get started. If you would like to ask the community for suggestions on your Gig, please post in the Gig Advice section. 

Here are a few that I recommend for new freelancers:

Finally, consider signing up for Seller Plus Premium. With this, you'll get a dedicated Success Manager who can give you personalized tips on how to reach your goals on Fiver. You can learn more about the Seller Plus program here.

• Like 1

This kind of problem is happening for the last few days. It is hard to guess what is the Fiverr update/problem. I have heard similar experiences from various sellers. I think you might benefit from studying Fiverr's new rules

• Like 1