Succes Score is dropping for No reason

julianjam

Hey Guys,

I read a lot of people are struggeling with Succes score.

Mine dropped from 7 to 4 now in 2 Weeks and i doesnt make any sense.

The key errors are costumer satisfication and effective communcation.

The last 5 Ratings on my Gig were all 5 stars, I have 21 Ratings, 19x 5 Star and 2x 4 Stars.

I even recieved Tips from 5 Clients.

So I don't understand how they're not satisfied, doesn't make any sense.

When my Score dropped from 8 to 7 I tried implementing the Effective Communcation templates from Fiverr and still my communcation is bad according to the Score.

I have one client who didn't send me footage since 1,5months and forces me to extend the delivery time, does this maybe affected my succes score?

I have no idea what do and would be very happy if somebody has advice or knows some tricks how to contact the support about that.

Maybe it also helps other people.

Thanks alot

• Like 3
  • Up 1

I have the same issue right now (but I'm not hyper-fixated on it either, because I know for a fact that we gotta deal with what we got, and move on). The last few orders I did went great. The clients were clearly satisfied (I can tell with the way they were communicating with me). And I received the largest tip I've ever gotten on Fiverr so far for the last order I did.

So I don't understand what "client satisfaction" means here. 

Also, I'm lightning fast with my replies to my clients (one of them even mentioned it in their reviews), and the fact that the client was satisfied with their purchase means that there weren't any communication issues during the order.

So I don't understand what "effective communication" means here.

image.png.bcae21f78313932caa562363a1601d93.png

• Like 2

So the latest orders tend to have a lot more weight. And aside from public reviews, people can also leave private reviews too. The sentiment is that private reviews hold a lot more weight, and not everyone leaving a public review will leave a private one too.

For example, if you had 10 orders with 5 stars each, but no one left you a bad private review, yet the person that left you 3 stars a little while ago did leave a private review, that means Fiverr's data shows customers were unhappy. Because your only private review is negative. Of course, there are way more metrics that we don't even know about as well. So just because things seem fine with the public reviews, that doesn't mean all metrics we had are positive. I can say that from experience..

• Confused 1
  • Up 1

In the current system, asking for delivery date extension is a very negative point. Before, there was no problem as long as the buyer accepted. now it is seen as "conflict".
If you have an order and have not received all the necessary information, you can ask support to cancel it without affecting your order completion rate. In my case, one of the negative points of my success score is "room for growth in conflict free orders" precisely because of extension requests that I made in the past before the new system

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Thanks for the Replies, I can't imagine that those guys left negative private reviews, since many of them came back to order even more from me.

The Support told me, extending the time on the Order shouldn't affect my score.

I hope they just fix this system, since it seems quite bad.

5 minutes ago, julianjam said:

Thanks for the Replies, I can't imagine that those guys left negative private reviews, since many of them came back to order even more from me.

Private reviews make it seem like people rate the platform rather than the order. I can tell you for a fact that despite having only 5 star reviews last year for a lot of time, I still had a pretty bad buyer satisfaction rate, which is similar to the success score now I guess. People sometimes randomly leave a private review, some just don't, but a person less satisfied will usually leave a bad private review. So you never know. I had only happy customers for one of my gigs, the one with less reviews. And despite that, its success score dropped and the client satisfaction is seen as negative. So yeah.. it's clear some people were unhappy in one way or another.

• Like 1