Buyer require to refund

huynguynq

Question

2 answers to this question

5 hours ago, huynguynq said:

My buyer require to refund after 2 weeks with the reason that he is not satisfied with the delivered. What should I do now

Was the work done correctly and 100% as per the client's requirements/references? If yes:-

1. Tell the buyer that the order can not be canceled based on "quality" or "satisfaction". Also, tell them that you're open to feedback and would love to listen to them and work further on the order to make them satisfied -- of course, a new order with a new quote.
image.png.acef7bb55c992f29cea0a718d4415e45.png

2. Whenever any buyer accepts/closes the order, they get this popup, which clearly states that any further revision after this step will cost extra. So, they were the ones who "approved" the order, and now there's nothing that can be done (except for paid revisions).

image.png.15f4072a6a952839227e663e080e7c7f.png

• Up 2

On 6/18/2024 at 9:25 AM, huynguynq said:

My buyer require to refund after 2 weeks with the reason that he is not satisfied with the delivered. What should I do now

Did the buyer approve and rate the order? Or, did the order close and automatically accept after 3-day grace period timed out?

If the buyer rated your order and was satisfied with delivery at the time, then they do not qualify for any refunds.

However, if they did not review or approve your final submission and it was auto-accepted by Fiverr system, then I recommend helping them with a complimentary revision to avoid getting CS involved.