Help Needed: Unable to Recall Security Question Answer for Account Recovery

residencyxpertz

Question

Hi everyone,

I recently experienced a hacking incident with my Fiverr account. I contacted Fiverr Customer Support, and they guided me through several steps to verify my identity and secure my account. I provided the last 4 digits of my phone number, my Payoneer ID, and a screenshot of a full system scan as requested.

However, I am unable to recall the answer to my security question. The support team then asked me to confirm my date of birth, which I have done, along with enabling two-factor authentication for added security. Despite this, they still need the answer to my security question to proceed but I don't remember it at all.

Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Tuba

• Sad 1

2 answers to this question

On 6/18/2024 at 2:29 AM, residencyxpertz said:

However, I am unable to recall the answer to my security question. The support team then asked me to confirm my date of birth, which I have done, along with enabling two-factor authentication for added security. Despite this, they still need the answer to my security question to proceed but I don't remember it at all.

Provide the possible list of answers (security question's) to them. 

• Up 1

If it's a question your family members might know the answer to then you could ask them. (eg. if it's something like first pet name or name of a street etc.).

You could have written it down in a very secure place so you wouldn't forget.