Key markets/countries of origin for FTB

mark_sgp

As an affiliate, as well as a buyer and seller here on Fiverr, I recently had an interesting conversation with an affiliate representative about where the new buyers (FTB) are actually coming from -- commissions from FTB purchases being how I make money as an affiliate on Fiverr.

While I have nearly 700 new registrations in my downline, most of those are likely "sellers" registering accounts (very heavy Africa-Middle East-Asia focus), from which purchases may or may not be forthcoming over the course of the next 12 months.

I was told that the following countries and territories are the main "buyer" markets for Fiverr services, particularly FTB (not in any specific order):

USA, Puerto Rico (US territory), UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Spain, Portugal, Slovenia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Austria, France, Germany, Malta, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Hong Kong.

From my own personal experience: 2 FTB -- Namibia and Kuwait -- so far. I have fine-tuned my marketing efforts more specifically to these, and to the other countries and territories suggested to me. I am interested to see what fruits this will bear 🙂.

• Like 3