Billing descrepancies

charleseeiiee

Question

Dear Fiverr Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently accepted a deal on your platform that was priced in US dollars. However, when it came time to process the payment, I noticed that the currency was automatically converted to Euros, which resulted in a higher price than what I initially agreed upon.

I would greatly appreciate it if we could discuss the possibility of reverting the payment to USD or cancelling the order altogether. I understand that errors can occur, and I'm confident that we can find a mutually beneficial solution.

Please let me know your thoughts at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Charles

1 answer to this question

Dear Fiverr Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I recently accepted a deal on your platform that was priced in US dollars. However, when it came time to process the payment, I noticed that the currency was automatically converted to Euros, which resulted in a higher price than what I initially agreed upon.

I would greatly appreciate it if we could discuss the possibility of reverting the payment to USD or cancelling the order altogether. I understand that errors can occur, and I'm confident that we can find a mutually beneficial solution.

Please let me know your thoughts at your earliest convenience. I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Best regards,
Charles