Account Flagged.

timi_animatque

Question

3 answers to this question

6 hours ago, timi_animatque said:

Hello Community, I misplaced my phone and lost access to my fiverr account and finally i am back but my level is displaying "Account Flagged" How can i go about recovering my account?

You have to connect with Fiverr support team or @Lena mam

• Thanks 1

Hi @timi_animatque, sorry to read this is the case with your account, it must be disappointing for you. Sadly, here on the Forum, we can't provide answers to all Fiverr account-related questions. These account flags are only to be addressed by our Customer Support team, or if applicable, your Customer Success Manager. You can open a ticket Here or send an email to support@fiverr.com.

In case you're not satisfied with their answer, feel free to ask for the issue to be escalated further.

Good luck 🍀

Hi @timi_animatque 

You can also follow up on the last email our Customer Support sent regarding ticket #11730767. Simply reply to it and someone from our CS will reach out to you. I would also kindly like to ask you not to open additional tickets with the same request. The more tickets you open the harder it will be to keep track of the inquiry. 

Thanks.