Fiverr Verification Process

msiddiqueumer

Question

7 answers to this question

No it's a scam. Don't click on it or do what they ask. Fiverr support doesn't contact people in the inbox and ask them to verify through the inbox.

See:

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, masumlittle said:

Yes, you can click freely after getting the first job, this campaign runs fiber because if you verify, you can understand the real seta fiber.

Hi @masumlittle, I recommend reading our Terms of Service and Forum Rules, it will help you figure out how to stay safe on the platform and avoid any violations, as they'll lead to a restricted/blocked account.

5 hours ago, msiddiqueumer said:

I just got a message in my Fiverr inbox about verifying my account after my first sale. Should I click the link they provided? Wondering if this is a legitimate Fiverr request or a potential scam.

Its scam, just report don't click any link or attachment!!

22 hours ago, msiddiqueumer said:

I just got a message in my Fiverr inbox about verifying my account after my first sale. Should I click the link they provided? Wondering if this is a legitimate Fiverr request or a potential scam.

i am a new seller joined fiverr last week. I also got a verification notice from fiverr in my inbox. After 20 minutes it was deleted by Fiverr team. This is very confusing. I heard that Fiverr team notify their notice through notification tab, not through inbox. Is it true?