Travel abroad

mercurianus

Question

Is it allowed to travel abroad and work from there?  Due to recent location inconsistency issues?  If someone decides to move to another country, what should they do with their fiverr profile?

Thanks

• Like 2

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, mercurianus said:

If someone decides to move to another country, what should they do with their fiverr profile?

Just write a ticket to customer support and let them know in advance that you will be accessing your profile from "x" country for "x" number of days. Traveling abroad doesn't cause any issues. The problem arises when you're in France at 06:30 and in Spain a few minutes later (if using a VPN) -- that would be considered misleading.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I feel you about traveling abroad! It’s such a game-changer. Exploring new places and meeting different people just brings a whole new vibe to life. If you’re thinking about Africa, there are some amazing deals out there! I recently found this site that has some awesome options: https://travelbusinessclass.com/best-deals/region/africa . It’s worth checking out if you want to snag a good deal.
Honestly, every country has its own unique charm, and the experiences you can have are just unforgettable. Whether you’re hiking in the mountains or chilling on a beach, it’s all about making memories. Plus, trying local food is always a fun adventure!
What’s on your travel list? Let’s swap ideas and plan something epic!

Edited by jamesnes1
  • Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 3:39 PM, mercurianus said:

Is it allowed to travel abroad and work from there?  Due to recent location inconsistency issues?  If someone decides to move to another country, what should they do with their fiverr profile?

Thanks

Absolutely, you can work remotely while traveling abroad, but there are a few things to consider. For instance, when I moved to Costa Rica for a while, I had to update my Fiverr profile to reflect my new location. I also made sure my timezone settings were accurate so clients wouldn't get confused.

Just remember to keep your Fiverr profile updated with your current location and time zone to avoid any mix-ups.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2024 at 4:06 PM, everest1001 said:

Absolutely, you can work remotely while traveling abroad, but there are a few things to consider. For instance, when I moved to Costa Rica for a while, I had to update my Fiverr profile to reflect my new location. I also made sure my timezone settings were accurate so clients wouldn't get confused.

Just remember to keep your Fiverr profile updated with your current location and time zone to avoid any mix-ups.

Speaking of Costa Rica, I stayed at this great spot called www.junglevistahotel.com. It was a fantastic base for working remotely – super comfy and with reliable Wi-Fi. If you’re moving to a new country, finding a good place to stay can make a big difference in your work routine.

• Like 1