Could anyone please review my profile and give me any advice to enhance it? Thank you!

magdy_elia

I'm a Minecraft Server Developer on Fiverr, it has been around 1 year and a half now here, and lately, I haven't received many conversations even though I believe that my gigs are well-optimized, Has anyone got any advice for me? Thank you and this is greatly appreciated!image.png.4a56136c182ec0dd4c3759235e4de408.pngimage.png.77e1b8f7b5d175f864af587969302b02.pngimage.png.27161258f857c8a909789281ed470602.png

• Like 10

1. Consider designing your profile picture and gig thumbnails in the Minecraft theme, something like this:

screen-0.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.jpg

2. There's too much highlighting in the gig description, so I would recommend highlighting only important elements where you want the buyer's focus. Also, it would be beneficial to rewrite your entire description as it doesn't seem up to the mark. You can visit profiles of other sellers in your category and observe what they're doing.

3. Try to keep your response time minimal (less than 1 hour). Having a response time longer than 1 hour may make the buyer lose interest in your profile.

4. Be specific when mentioning "years of experience."

5. You are targeting a very small market with your price range of $25 to $35. Consider expanding your gig packages, for example, from $20 to $100.

... and of course, there are countless other things that could be improved. So, consider evaluating your competitors profiles.

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, rawque_gulia said:

1. Consider designing your profile picture and gig thumbnails in the Minecraft theme, something like this:

screen-0.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.jpg

2. There's too much highlighting in the gig description, so I would recommend highlighting only important elements where you want the buyer's focus. Also, it would be beneficial to rewrite your entire description as it doesn't seem up to the mark. You can visit profiles of other sellers in your category and observe what they're doing.

3. Try to keep your response time minimal (less than 1 hour). Having a response time longer than 1 hour may make the buyer lose interest in your profile.

4. Be specific when mentioning "years of experience."

5. You are targeting a very small market with your price range of $25 to $35. Consider expanding your gig packages, for example, from $20 to $100.

... and of course, there are countless other things that could be improved. So, consider evaluating your competitors profiles.

Thank you for putting your valuable time into this, will consider it! 

• Like 4

On 6/21/2024 at 9:34 PM, creative_howl said:

I think there's something to do with your gig description that's deterring buyers away (since you're getting clicks). I would experiment with the gig description first to see if there's any improvements.

Thank you for your advice! Also, I thank the Lord that I have finally completed 2 orders in the previous days, (before this, I didn't get any orders for around 3 weeks straight!) 

= ) 

• Like 1