Back In Fiverr

Hello Everyone!

I joined Fiverr in 2014 and worked since then. But for professional reason I couldn't manage time and had to be out of Fiverr for few years. I am back again with all the new energy and commitment to my clients. Fiverr is always my favorite. Believe me, with all the fellow sellers like you and friendly Fiverr stuffs, Fiverr always feels like home. 

Fiverr is not the same anymore as earlier and Fiverr now has a great makeover with new algorithms and regulations. I believe these will help the sellers to get protected and to do more business. But it is taking me time to get used to. Earlier we had 'Buyer Request' section where we had the option to bid for the job. But now I see no such options anymore. I don't know if there is any other alternatives for 'Buyers Request' in new Fiverr or not, I will need guidance for that. Furthermore, I see my gigs are not applicable anymore like earlier and need to change a bit that I had made already. 

I would like to request you to kindly visit my gigs and advice me if anything I need to do more to get intense impressions.    

Thank you all,

Atulan

Edited by atulan
  • Like 11
  • Up 1