Receiving Automated Responses from Fiverr CS Team

ahmadyar7112

Question

Hi Lena,

Thank you for your response.

I would like to address a few concerns regarding my account suspension and the handling of my tickets. Over a month ago, I received a response for ticket #11498110, but the agent abruptly closed the chat without notifying me. Following this, I submitted multiple tickets requesting a review of my communications with clients, but they were automatically closed without any human intervention. This experience has been deeply disappointing and feels unfair to a dedicated seller like myself.

Regarding the warnings I received:

1. The first warning was for sharing my email with a buyer. However, I was acting in my capacity as a Virtual Assistant (VA) manager, which I believed did not violate Fiverr's rules. I request that your CS team re-examine my communications with the buyer to clarify this misunderstanding.

2. The second warning was for allegedly asking a buyer for their phone number. I assert that I never requested a phone number from a buyer. The buyer filled in their phone number without my solicitation and asked to be contacted. I am a long-time seller on Fiverr and fully aware of the platform's rules. I request that your CS team provide proof, such as a screenshot, showing that I asked for the buyer's phone number.

I appeal to you to consider the context and review my case thoroughly. I feel that my account suspension may be influenced by a misunderstanding, and I am more than willing to provide any necessary documents or clarifications to resolve this issue. Please reconsider my request or provide me with the opportunity to speak with a live agent.

My ticket number is #11719497. I sincerely hope for a positive resolution to this matter as it concerns my entire career on Fiverr.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

3 answers to this question

13 hours ago, ahmadyar7112 said:

Following this, I submitted multiple tickets requesting a review of my communications with clients, but they were automatically closed without any human intervention.

This: The submission of multiple tickets is the main reason you are not getting your answers. 

Why are you continuously creating tickets on the same issue? One ticket is enough for that.

@milos_siena or @Lena Possible to check OP's case again? Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Hello @ahmadyar7112 

Thanks for the tag. 

I apologize for the delay in my response. Please note that the reason for my delayed reply was that I was out of the office. I am sorry if this caused any inconvenience.

According to ticket #11498110, our Customer Support explained everything in detail. Sharing personal information violates our Guidelines and compromises your safety. That is the reason your account is currently restricted and under review. All of your inquiries will be reviewed thoroughly and once our team reaches a decision you will be notified. Please keep in mind that we don't have an insight into the review. 

We kindly ask you to refrain from opening additional tickets as it will be difficult to keep track of all of them. 

We appreciate your understanding.