Appealing the decision of the support team

awoapp

Question

Hello

My account recently received a warning for providing prohibited services. At first I couldn't understand why, so I contacted the support team. The support team told me something tragicomic. I received a brief a few days ago. In the brief, the buyer said that he wanted to get a Google Play developer account. They sent a warning to my account because you sent a message to the buyer about this. 

As far as I know, fiverrin is responsible for checking the compliance of the briefs with the terms of service. And they clearly stated this in their policies. See the attached screen shot. Fiverr reviews briefs and matches them with appropriate sellers after ensuring they meet their terms of service.I tried to explain this to the support team many times. However, they persistently do not want to see this truth. No support team member says a single thing about this issue. As if there was no such policy, as if they had not sent me the brief. 

In the last case, I want to appeal this decision. But I don't know how to do it. The support team marks my requests as resolved and does not even respond. How can I appeal the support team's decision? 

Capture2.jpg

• Like 1

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet