Verıfy Id Problem

After the profession notification you received, you were banned from the system while verifying your identity, isn't it true? In this case, there shouldn't be any problem for you.

@mitanimation Exactly this is what happened and yes it is 100% true. Whenever they reply me, the only thing that they say is something like this:

"After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final and we at Customer Support cannot change it."

What should I do brother? I explained them everything but it seems like they are not understanding the issue.

• Up 1

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help me, please?

A few weeks ago, I received a notification that I had been selected for the "professions" feature.

However, yesterday, when I decided to add a professional, I got a message saying “ID verification required to use this feature.” I attempted to verify my ID by uploading my identification and taking a selfie as required. However, within a couple of minutes, I received a message stating, “Your information did not pass verification.” It also instructed me to contact Customer Support within 14 days to avoid restrictions on my account.

I contacted Fiverr’s customer support team under ticket #11865652, and they informed me that the relevant team would review my case and provide an update soon. After a few hours, I received an email from customer support stating, “After reviewing your case, we regret to inform you that we are unable to grant an additional attempt.”

I replied to their email, explaining that I have been working on Fiverr for the past eight years, have a good track record, and have completed over 1300 projects with great reviews. I am also a Seller Plus member. However, a few hours later, I received a response saying, “This was already reviewed by our relevant team, and we are unable to change this decision. We will not be able to assist you with further verification.”

Can anyone help me understand what I need to do next to verify my ID and avoid restrictions on my Fiverr account?

Thank you