Verıfy Id Problem

@mitanimation They keep saying me that we can not allow you any further attempt, they are not listening to anything. I told them that the best solution to this problem is to verify my identity, not allowing me for other attempts is not a solution.

Edited by sunnykingkoh
typo
  • Up 1

19 minutes ago, sunnykingkoh said:

@mitanimation They keep saying me that we can not allow you any further attempt, they are not listening to anything. I told them that the best solution to this problem is to verify my identity, now allowing me for other attempts is not a solution.

After the profession notification you received, you were banned from the system while verifying your identity, isn't it true? In this case, there shouldn't be any problem for you.

After the profession notification you received, you were banned from the system while verifying your identity, isn't it true? In this case, there shouldn't be any problem for you.

@mitanimation Exactly this is what happened and yes it is 100% true. Whenever they reply me, the only thing that they say is something like this:

"After careful review, we regret to inform you that we are unable to provide another attempt at the verification process. Please be advised that the decision is final and we at Customer Support cannot change it."

What should I do brother? I explained them everything but it seems like they are not understanding the issue.

• Up 1